Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer for the Institute of Microelectronics
The Institute of Microelectronics (IME) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP38,720 to MOP60,720 (index 440 to 690).
1. Establish contacts with industry and public sector both locally and overseas;
2. Initiate and handle external cooperation in coordination with all research lines in the laboratory;
3. Provide administrative and technical support for technology transfer and commercialization of research results;
4. Investigate, plan and set up for technology transfer and spin-off incubation, including the legal and financial aspects of incorporating the company and the formation of management structures, in coordination with all research lines;
5. Promote IME to the industries and societies;
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
|1. Education:||• Bachelor’s degree or above in Microelectronics related area; possession of Master’s degree/PhD in Microelectronics related area will be an advantage;|
|2. Experience:||• A minimum of 5 years’ industrial experience in analog and mixed-signal ICs or related industries;|
|3. Professional skills:||• Knowledge in the latest IC supply chain ecosystem or microelectronics related industries, especially in greater China and neighboring regions;|
• Knowledge in technology transfer process and spin-off companies setup;
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese);
• Highly independent with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Willing to take challenges and able to work under pressure.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE. Review of applications will commence on 16 May 2019 and continue until the position is filled. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8577; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**