Administrative Officer for the Finance Office
The Finance Office (FO) of the University of Macau (UM) invites applications for the position of Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP38,720 to MOP49,280 (index 440 – 560).
- Coordinate and compile budget, monitor the budget execution and revised forecasts;
- Verify payment and reimbursement request;
- Manage the operations of budgeting, accounting service, banking, payroll, and revenue accounting;
- Provide timely and accurate financial information for the Management;
- Review and formulate accounting guidelines and procedures;
- Assist in computer system implementation;
- Perform other ad hoc projects and financial analysis when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields, Master’s degree or above is preferable;
- At least 6 years of working experience in accounting or related fields with at least 2 years supervisory experience, preferably in higher education institutions;
- Practical experience in computerized accounting system implementation is desirable;
- Membership of professional bodies in accounting is desirable;
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good time management and able to meet pressing deadlines in a fast-paced work environment;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before August 22, 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8406; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
**Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**