UM Macao Postdoctoral Fellowship (UMPF) & Postdoctoral Associateship (UMPA)
(Reference No.: UMMTP/PD/01/2020)
The UM Macao Postdoctoral Fellowship and Associateship are established under the UM Macao Talent Programme by the University of Macau (UM), to provide support to individual faculties and institutes* to strengthen their research capabilities as well as to build up areas of expertise.
*Faculties and institutes of UM:
• Faculty of Arts and Humanities
• Faculty of Business Administration
• Faculty of Education
• Faculty of Health Sciences
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Science and Technology
• Faculty of Social Sciences
• Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
• Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences / State Key Laboratory of Quality Research in Chinese Medicine (University of Macau)
• Institute of Microelectronics / State Key Laboratory of Analog and Mixed-Signal VLSI (University of Macau)
• State Key Laboratory of Internet of Things for Smart City (University of Macau)
• Institute of Collaborative Innovation
The postdoctoral awardees will be centrally funded by one of the following schemes under the UM Macao Talent Programme:
• UM Macao Postdoctoral Fellowship (Class A)
• UM Postdoctoral Associateship (Class B)
• The UM Macao Postdoctoral Fellowship and Associateship are awarded to PhD degree holders who have graduated within 2 years, or PhD students who are expected to graduate within 6 months from the end of the application period (31 January 2020).
• Applicants should have proven record of outstanding academic achievements, including publications, patents, presentations and academic awards etc.
• Applicants for UMPF should possess a PhD degree from top ranked universities or disciplines (i.e., Top 200 ranked universities listed in the THE/QS ranking, or those listed under the Double First-Class Initiatives and Programmes in Mainland China).
• Current UM postdoctoral fellows are not eligible for this programme.
Application channel: https://isw.um.edu.mo/tpms/ (1 January 2020, Macao time 00:00 am)
Deadline for application: 31 January 2020 (Macao time 11:59 pm)
Final assessment result announcement date: 13 March 2020
Postdoctoral report duty date (estimated): Mid July 2020
The application for the second batch will be opened on 1 June 2020.
For any enquiries, please contact Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office at email@example.com. Website: https://www.um.edu.mo/research/. Tel: +853 8822 4210. University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
*Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only*