Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer/Principal Administrative Officer for the Strategy and Planning Office
(Reference No.: SPO/AOPAO/02/2020)
The Strategy and Planning Office (SPO) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Officer / Senior Administrative Officer / Principal Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP40,040 to MOP66,885 (index 440 – 735).
- Formulate and implement university-level reports including UM annual report and work plan, multi-year plan and 10-year development strategy, and to oversee their implementation and achievement progress;
- Coordinate and lead the development of various institutional strategies in key academic, research, global and community service areas;
- Perform management analysis function and conduct benchmarking studies, analyze data and provide timely and accurate information to assist the Management in decision-making and evaluation of the overall performance of internal units;
- Conduct research into higher education relevant to the development of the University;
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of the current policies or strategies and assist the Management to recommend improvement actions;
- Assist in other projects or administrative work as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in areas like Social Sciences; possession of Master’s degree/ PhD/ track record of quality research publications will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of strategies and planning, especially in higher education sector;
- Ability to manage and organize data elements from disparate sources and formats into consolidated repositories and reporting formats;
- At least 6 years (for Administrative Officer) and 8 years (for Senior Administrative Officer or above) of working experience, preferably in higher education institutions, government departments or large corporations;
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English, with excellent analytical mind and writing skills;
- Sensitive to social changes, able to work independently, hardworking and meticulous in details.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE. Review of applications will be commenced on 5 March 2020 and continue until the position is filled. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8509; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**