Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer/Principal Administrative Officer for the Strategy and Planning Office
(Reference No.: SPO/AO-PAO/06/2018)
The Strategy and Planning Office of the University of Macau is established to assist the University to formulate its development direction and strategies as well as to conduct performance evaluation and policy study. It is now inviting applications for the position of Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer/Principal Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP37,400 to MOP62,475 (at index 440 to 735).
- Formulate and implement university-level reports including UM annual report and work plan, multi-year plan and 10-year development strategy, and oversee their implementation and achievement progress;
- Coordinate and lead the development of various institutional strategies in key academic, research and community service areas;
- Provide timely and accurate information and analyses to assist the senior management in major decision-making;
- Conduct research on higher education relevant to the development of the university;
- Assist in other projects or administrative work as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in areas like social science; possession of Master’s degree/PhD/track record of quality research publications will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of strategies and planning, especially in the higher education sector;
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience for the position of Administrative Officer, preferably in higher education institutions/government departments/large corporations; with at least 8 years will be considered for Senior Administrative Officer or above;
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English, with excellent analytical mind and writing skills;
- Sensitive to social changes, able to work independently, hardworking and meticulous in details.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) (Job Ref.: SPO/AO-PAO/06/2018). Review of applications will be commenced on 8 June 2018 and continue until the position is filled. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8509; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|