Research Assistant for Industry–University-Research Collaboration
(Reference No.: RSKTO/RA/IUR/09/2022)
The Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office (RSKTO) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant for industry-university-research collaboration.
- Assist in organizing events and symposium for exchange of research achievements;
- Provide support to promotional activities for industry-university-research collaboration;
- Assist in analyzing and compiling data for research publications;
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superiors.
Initial appointment is up to 12 months with a possibility of renewal upon mutual agreement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or relevant discipline;
- At least 2 years of work experience;
- Good communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese);
- Knowledge and experience in multimedia production
The selected candidate is expected to assume duty as soon as possible.
Remuneration offered will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification and relevant professional experience. The current local maximum income tax rate is 12% but is effectively around 5% – 7% after various discretionary exemptions. Basic medical benefits are available at a low cost.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE with a cover letter and CV stating his/her qualification. Review of applications will commence immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they are not invited for an interview within 3 months of application.
More information regarding RSKTO can be found online at https://rskto.um.edu.mo/. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8577; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**