Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer for the Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office
(Reference No.: RSKTO/AOSAO/09/2019)
The Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP38,720 to MOP60,720 (index 440 – 690).
1. Coordinate joint research platforms related affairs and liaise with external/mainland/overseas partner institutions/entities;
2. Manage and coordinate with research related projects and funding scheme;
3. Consolidate, analyze and conduct statistical survey of research performance for researcher/unit;
4. Assist and coordinate with researchers in patent applications and knowledge transfer issues;
5. Draft and edit proposals in technical/nontechnical nature;
6. Assist or handle ad hoc duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related area or Business Administration related area; Master’s degree or above is preferable;
2. Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience matching to the required responsibilities, preferably in university administration/academe/government;
3. Experience(s) in supervising and leading projects or in similar capacity is an advantage, preferably in industry-university-research collaboration and knowledge transfer;
4. Experience(s) in the mainland R&D affairs is an advantage;
5. Familiar with the funding schemes around the area, and experience in venture capital fundraising and business plan writing are a plus;
6. Knowledge in data analysis and knowledge transfer will be an added advantage;
7. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin;
8. Strong project management, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
9. Ability of multitasking with capability of work under pressure.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 19 September, 2019 (Job Ref.: RSKTO/AOSAO/09/2019). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
Tel: +853 8822 8553; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|