Administrative Assistant for the Registry
(Reference No.: REG/AA/06/2021)
The Registry (REG) of the Academic Affairs Office (AAO) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP32,760 (index 270 – 360).
1. Verify and analyze academic qualifications of applicants for undergraduate admissions;
2. Facilitate the coordination and logistics arrangement for Admission Examination;
3. Participate and provide support for student recruitment activities including admission talks, exhibitions, visits to schools and official trips;
4. Assist to receive guests of local and non-local school delegations or education entities;
5. Handle enquiries in daily admission operation and during promotional activities;
6. Provide support for the admission selection process and conduct new student registration;
7. Prepare and analyze admission statistics and reports for new students;
8. Support other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Communications, English/Chinese Languages or other related disciplines;
2. Preferably 1 year of working experience;
3. Experience in event organization, project management or higher education background is an advantage;
4. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
5. Strong interpersonal communication, analytical and problem solving skills, and good writing skills;
6. Good team spirit and like to interact with people;
7. Self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks under pressure and work with tight schedules.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 17 June 2021. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8392; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**