Administrative Assistant for the Procurement Section
(Reference No.: PCT/AA/01/2019)
The Procurement Section (PCT) of Office of Administration of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760.00 to MOP31,680.00 (index 270 – 360).
- Handle purchase requests of goods, services and works through Purchase Request system;
- Assist in public tender and written consultation process, including logistics arrangement for open tender meetings, and preparation of tender programs, tender notice, notary contracts and relevant documents;
- Prepare proposals/documents for seeking approval from the Finance Management Committee as well as government units according to delegation of power;
- Participate in supplier management, e.g. supplier registration, evaluation forms and data analysis;
- Handle importing procedure with respective government unit for goods purchased from overseas upon request;
- Assist in general administrative duties assigned by Head of PCT.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, working experience in the field of procurement is an advantage;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing);
- Good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before January 24, 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8509; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|