Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant for the Office of Sports Affairs
(Reference No.: OSA/AA/SAA/03/2020)
The Office of Sports Affairs (OSA) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP41,860 (index 270 – 460).
1. Assist in organizing and coordinating sports activities/programmes/projects;
2. Assist in promoting sports culture in UM Community;
3. Manage UM sports teams;
4. Provide services to sports sub-organizations of UMSU;
5. Assist in developing and executing the improvement plans and sports-related policies;
6. Assist in the administrative works (proposals, budgeting and reports, etc.);
7. Perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in English Languages, English Communications or related disciplines;
2. Experience in activity organization or event management is desirable; candidates with experience in sports coaching or being the athlete is an advantage;
3. Preferably 1 year of working experience or above; candidates with 4 years of relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant;
4. Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge in graphic design is an advantage;
6. Strong interpersonal communication, self-motived, independent, out-going, highly organized, multitasking, a good team player, excellent problem solving, creative and good writing skills;
7. Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before April 2, 2020. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8543; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|