Administrative Assistant for the Ma Man Kei and Lo Pak Sam College
(Reference No.: MLC/AA/07-EXT/2019)
The Ma Man Kei and Lo Pak Sam College (MLC) of the University of Macau (UM) invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP31,680 (index 270 – 360).
- Provide administrative support to the college;
- Assist in college events and activities, and act as a liaison with different entities on coordinating seminars, workshops, visits and educational programs;
- Assist in student affairs including mass move-in/out management and execution, summer stay/storage, access control, student trainee program, etc.;
- Coordinate with various service providers of security, catering, facility maintenance, cleaning service and landscape;
- Assist in preparing proposal, reports and correspondences of the college;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in English Languages, Hospitality or Hotel Management, Communication or related disciplines;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in student services, facility management, residential management, event management, outsourced company management or related fields;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Excel applications; knowledge in graphic design, Adobe Photoshop and video editing software are an advantage;
- Self-motived, independent, out-going, highly organized, multitasking, a good team player, excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills;
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive matters related to students and personnel;
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before July 25, 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8406; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
**Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|