Administrative Officer for the University Library
(Reference No.: LIB/AO/IT/12/2018)
The University Library of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP37,400 to MOP47,600 (index 440 – 560).
- Develop library mobile and web applications;
- Carry out regular maintenance of the library website, IT facilities, servers and related peripherals of the library information commons, and evaluate the performances;
- Maintain the stability of the library automation system, and modify the system when necessary;
- Handle acquisition of the library’s hardware and software systems, of which includes budget requests, price quotes, product selection documentations and justifications, etc.;
- Explore latest IT technologies and applications for possible library digitalization project;
- Assist in other projects or administrative work as assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology, Library Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, of which at least 3 years in library or related fields;
- Knowledge and experience in advanced mobile and web application development, and programming languages (PHP, Java, ASP.NET) is an advantage;
- Experience in managing MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and organizing large data structures using NoSQL, MongoDB is an advantage;
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before January 31, 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8406; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|