Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer for the State Key Laboratory of Internet of Things for Smart City
(Reference No.: IOTSC/LT/AO_SAO/07/2019)
The State Key Laboratory of Internet of Things for Smart City of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Officer/Senior Administrative Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP38,720 to MOP60,720 (index 440 to 690).
1. Manage daily operation and oversee the management of the laboratory and data center;
2. Develop and support distributed High Performance Computing environment, Cloud Computing environment, plan, purchase and upgrade the related equipment in accordance with the necessity of the laboratory;
3. Leading the design and development of algorithms to support and achieve research goals, drawing on expertise and research to apply data science and machine learning to challenging problems over a broad range of domains;
4. Perform ad-hoc projects or other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or in relevant fields, possession of Master’s degree/PhD in Computer Science related area will be an advantage;
2. At least 5 years (for Administrative Officer) / 7 years (for Senior Administrative Officer) of relevant experience;
3. Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages such as C++, Python, Java;
4. Experience in the administration of Linux, database, cloud computing systems;
5. System administration knowledge of Linux and Windows;
6. Experience working with large, complex datasets;
7. Machine learning and deep learning in Python and CUDA development toolkits and framework (including TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.) will be an advantage;
8. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese);
9. Willing to take challenges and able to work under pressure.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 25 July 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8574; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|