Assistant Information Technology Technician/Information Technology Technician/Information Technology Officer
(Reference No.: ICTO/IMS/AITT/10/2019)
The Information Management Section of the Information and Communication Technology Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Assistant Information Technology Technician / Information Technology Technician / Information Technology Officer at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP49,280 (index 270 – 560).
1. Participate and cooperate with teams in the entire applications/solutions development life cycle;
2. Participate in the specification, analysis, design, programming and delivery of software and solutions to meet business needs;
3. Ensure compliance with the development standards and adherence to best practices;
4. Proactively identify application issues and provide effective technical resolutions in a timely manner;
5. Prepare and maintain documentation;
6. Plan, organize and conduct user training.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related fields;
2. Work experience related to business web applications development is an advantage; candidate with more years of related experience will be considered for a higher position;
3. Proven programming experience with Java EE and SQL is preferred;
4. Hands-on experience with responsive UI/UX design, mobile app development, Agile/Scrum, outsourced projects are all advantages;
5. Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communications skills, strong sense of responsibility, attention to details, ability to work independently and as a team player;
6. Energetic and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and overtime, and complete projects with tight schedule;
7. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before October 17, 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8392; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|