Administrative Assistant for the Faculty of Law
(Reference No.: FLL/AA/06/2021)
The Faculty of Law (FLL) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP32,760 (index 270 – 360).
- Provide administrative support to Postgraduate Programmes, including admission procedures, prepare timetables, examination arrangements, oral defense arrangements, student data management, and etc.;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for establishment of new programmes and revision of programmes;
- Assist in organizing workshop/student activities, such as Open Lectures, Seminars, Open Day, Student Orientation, and etc.;
- Be responsible for Academic and Student Exchange Agreements;
- Act as a liaison with other units on academic and student affairs;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Law, Communications, English Languages or related disciplines;
- Preferably 1 year of working experience;
- Experience in higher education sector or event management is an advantage;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge in image and/or web software is preferred;
- Attentive to details, strong communication and good writing skills;
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks under pressure and work with tight schedules;
- Willing to work overtime.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 17 June 2021. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8509; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**