Administrative Assistant for Faculty of Law
(Reference No.: FLL/AA/01/2019)
The Faculty of Law (FLL) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP31,680 (index 270 – 360).
1. Provide support to the financial related matters and general administration of the Faculty;
2. Assist in staff related issues including recruitment, contract renewal, salary scale progression, outside practice, consultancy projects, leave applications of academic staff, etc.;
3. Handle equipment procurements, payments and reimbursements;
4. Provide technical support on hardware and software;
5. Provide support for facilities/laboratories and manage venues in FLL buildings;
6. Assist in periodical stocktaking of inventory and University assets;
7. Perform any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Finance, Communications, English Languages, Business Information System, Information Technology or related disciplines;
2. Preferably 2 years of relevant work experience or above;
3. Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
4. Knowledge in IT and maintenance of computing is preferred;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge in image and/or web software is preferred;
6. Attentive to details, strong communication and good writing skills;
7. Self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks under pressure and work with tight schedules;
8. Willing to work overtime.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 24 January 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 4057; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|