Laboratory Technician for the Faculty of Health Sciences
(Reference No.: FHS/LT/04/2021)
The Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Laboratory Technician (Administrative Assistant) at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP32,760 (index 270 – 360).
- 1Provide IT supports to facilitate research activities in FHS;
- Take lead in developing IT initiatives to cope with the development of FHS;
- Develop and oversee electronics systems that streamline administrative tasks and enhance working efficiency;
- Manage the website, servers and other computer clusters of FHS;
- Assist in other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above;
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience in the development and/or maintenance of databases, electronics systems, websites, and other IT-related projects;
- Excellent literacy in programing language, and professional skills in Microsoft Office, Oracle and other software that are commonly used in general administrative offices;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Outstanding communication and multi-tasking skills with strong sense of responsibility;
- Good team player who can work independently and possesses a positive attitude;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE. Review of applications will be commenced in April 2021 and continue until the position is filled. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8699; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
**Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**