澳大濠江學者UM Macao Fellow in Business Administration
(Reference No.: FBA/MF/03/2018)
The Faculty of Business Administration invites applications for the position of UM Macao Fellow equivalent to Lecturer in the academic staff system on a 3-year contract basis in the following disciplines:
• Accounting (Department of Accounting and Information Management)
• Quantitative Methods (Department of Accounting and Information Management)
• Business Information Systems (Department of Accounting and Information Management)
• Financial Economics (Department of Finance and Business Economics)
• International Finance (Department of Finance and Business Economics)
• Hospitality and Gaming Management (International Integrated Resort Management Programme)
• Management (Department of Management and Marketing)
• Marketing (Department of Management and Marketing)
1. Macao permanent resident;
2. Master’s degree holder or above, doctoral degree holder from a reputable university is strongly preferable.
Successful recruits may be requested to seek visiting appointments at a reputable research or academic institution outside Macao for enhancement on their qualifications and professional experience, as well as their opportunities for research and publications. Upon meeting a satisfactory level of performance assessment and having suitable qualification at the end of the initial 3-year contract, the appointees will be expected to apply for the position of Assistant Professor of UM via open recruitment.
Position and Remuneration
Remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification, current position and professional experience. The current local maximum income tax rate is 12% but is effectively around 5% – 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) (Ref. No.: FBA/MF/03/2018). Review of applications will commence in mid-April and continue until the position is filled. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they are not invited for an interview within 3 months of application.
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8061; Fax: +853 8822 2452
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
|Word document (zip)|
|PDF (view with Acrobat Reader)|
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|
|Click here to download the Acrobat Reader|