Research Assistant for the Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming
(Reference No.: FBA/ISCG/RA/10/2019)
The Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming of the Faculty of Business Administration (FBA) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Research Assistant with a 1-year contract at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP20,000 to MOP28,000.
1. Assist in the design and implementation of empirical research;
2. Assist in both qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
3. Assist in the preparation of research reports;
4. Assist in other ad hoc research-related administrative work.
1. Bachelor’s degree in gaming and tourism, statistics, psychology, public policy economics, political science, or other related disciplines;
2. Preference will be given to applicants who have research background;
3. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
4. Self-motivated and independent.
Applicants should send the updated English curriculum vitae with indication of job reference no.: FBA/ISCG/RA/10/2019 to email@example.com on or before October 18, 2019.
Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22-2035
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://www.um.edu.mo/iscg/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 4739; Fax: +853 8822 2334
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Word document (zip)|
|PDF (view with Acrobat Reader)|
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|
|Click here to download the Acrobat Reader|