Administrative Assistant for the Faculty of Business Administration
(Reference No.: FBA/AA/03/2020)
The Faculty of Business Administration (FBA) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP24,570 to MOP32,760 (index 270 – 360).
- Provide daily secretarial support to the Department Head;
- Handle inquiries from staff, students and the public;
- Assist in services for students, such as course enrollment, course add/drop, deferment, withdrawal, resumption of study, change of specialization, transfer of major, talks, etc.;
- Assist in the operations of the department, such as collecting teaching load, reviewing enrollment plans, preparing lecture/final examination schedules and final exam papers, supporting in meetings and events, exams and graduation checks, accreditations and programme reviews, admissions, etc.;
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration or Public Administration;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in secretarial service, office administration, Higher Education administration, or relevant fields;
- Conversant with MS Office applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and good writing skills;
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks under pressure and work with tight schedules.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before April 2, 2020. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8406; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
**Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|