Public Relations Officer/Senior Public Relations Officer for the Communications Office
(Reference No.: CO/AO/SAO/03/2021)
The Communications Office (CO) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Public Relations Officer/Senior Public Relations Officer (equivalent to Administrative Officer or Senior Administrative Officer) at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP40,040 to MOP62,790 (index 440 – 690).
- Act as a PR manager, assist the superior to oversee and supervise three teams’ daily operations: event organisation and guest reception, news release and media relations, and editorial services, so as to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the department;
- Lead, plan, develop and implement fully-integrated public relations strategies and media relations plans to promote the University’s image and maximize UM’s exposure to all stakeholders;
- Establish an excellent social network with celebrities, VIP guests, and media;
- Manage all resources and administration of the department, such as budget execution, procurement, staffing.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Management or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant working experience, at least 5 of which must be at the supervisory/managerial position;
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, communications, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin and Portuguese is an advantage;
- Responsible, proactive, well-organized, and meticulous in details with a can-do attitude.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE. Review of applications will be commenced on 18 March 2021 and continue until the position is filled. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8690; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**