Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant for Staff Housing
(Reference No.: CMDO/FDS/SH/AA/SAA/09/2019)
The Facility Development Section of the Campus Management and Development Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP40,480 (index 270 – 460).
1. Coordinate and monitor the day-to-day operations of campus housing facilities, and develop any other plans to improve and support housing facilities for the University;
2. Handle suggestions and complaints from residents, and take corrective measures to rectify and improve the situation;
3. Maintain residents’ data, manage campus housing resources and prepare analytical and occupancy reports;
4. Liaise with all contracted suppliers and service providers, monitor their working performance, and prepare evaluation report to superior;
5. Conduct regular site checking and inspection to ensure the operators or outsourced service providers are performed at required standards;
6. Monitor furniture and equipment inventories to ensure they are in good condition; and arrange physical count of inventory to ensure the inventory record is accurately maintained;
7. Assist to prepare documents for purchases of goods and services through public tender, written consultation or other means, and monitor the progress of the purchases;
8. Develop, implement and review all related regulations, guidelines and working procedures;
9. Assist in other projects related to facility development and planning;
10. Perform other duties as assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor’s degree of Management, preferably in Property/Facility Management or Hospitality Management;
2. Minimum 3 years of working experience in administration related fields; Applicants with more solid working experience can be considered for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant, preferably with 4 years of working experience in property management or hostel/hotel management;
3. Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office is required;
4. Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills, and good business report writing skills;
5. Self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks under pressure and work with tight schedules;
6. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 19 September 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8574; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|