Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant for Space Allocation
(Reference No.: CMDO/FDS/SA/AA/SAA/09/2019)
The Facility Development Section of the Campus Management and Development Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP40,480 (index 270 – 460).
1. Assist in providing technical analysis for space applications from internal units related to various kinds of space uses, e.g. feasibility of the requested area referring to university standards, total electricity power needed against the existing power provision etc.;
2. Assist in preparing reports for presenting the technical analysis and comments to the management for decision on space application;
3. Update the space inventory database based on the approvals of space requests and maintain its accuracy;
4. Update the layout plan using AutoCAD when necessary, particularly when the as-built drawings of any approved remodeling work is received;
5. Prepare space information summary for different criteria;
6. Undertake any other duties assigned by the superiors.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical or Electromechanical engineering or related fields;
2. Minimum 3 years of working experience in engineering related fields; Applicants with more solid working experience can be considered for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant;
3. Capable on understanding construction drawings, particularly electrical drawings;
4. Knowledge and experience in providing office administrative support;
5. Knowledge and experience in Macau electricity distribution system is an advantage;
6. Knowledge on AutoCAD editing is an advantage;
7. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 19 September 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8574; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|