Administrative Assistant for Outlet Management
(Reference No.: CMDO/FDS/AA/09/2019)
The Facility Development Section of the Campus Management and Development Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP31,680 (index 270 – 360).
1. Act as liaison between departments and vendors in managing and monitoring operation and maintenance issues for outlet services;
2. Conduct daily site inspections and shop visits to ensure operators are delivering the agreed products and services to the University, report any issues and/or customers feedback, and maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness;
3. Take promptly corrective actions to improve unsatisfactory performance in campus outlets, in consultation with outlet team’s direction and adhering to the University’s requirements;
4. Handle complaints related to outlet services and take practical measures to rectify the situation;
5. Communicate with vendors on latest development in policies and regulations that affect their operations;
6. Regularly review and update related documents such as tender preparation, vendor contracts, Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions for outlet operations;
7. Responsible for the overall presentation of the S8 University Mall and campus outlets, ensure the maintenance of high standard of retail and mall environment;
8. Handle email and phone enquiries for outlet services;
9. Collect and report customers’ feedback and suggestions;
10. Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments upon supervisors’ requests.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferable in business management, hospitality management or related fields;
2. At least 2 years of working experience in retail management. Preferable working in shopping mall with retail floor operation, retail store management, retail liaison or retail operation & administration experience;
3. Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office is required;
4. Business report writing skills is required;
5. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage;
6. Self-motivated, able to work independently and multitask in a well-organized manner.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details, and apply ONLINE on or before 19 September 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8574; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force.
The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|