Senior Administrative Assistant for the Cheong Kun Lun College
(Reference No.: CKLC/SAA/06/2021)
The Cheong Kun Lun College (CKLC) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP33,670 to MOP41,860 (index 370 – 460).
- Provide support to the College Master in the management of the community and college building;
- Responsible for student resident affairs including mass move-in/out management and execution, summer stay/storage, access control, and assist in college events and activities, etc.;
- Monitor and coordinate with various service providers of security, catering, facility maintenance, cleaning service and landscape;
- Assist in preparing proposals, reports and correspondences of the college;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Administrative Management, Marketing, Communication Studies, Language Studies, or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 4 year of relevant working experience in educational sectors, student services, facility management, residential management, event management, outsourced company management or related fields;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage;
- Proficiency in PC applications; knowledge in graphic design, Adobe Photoshop and video editing software are an advantage;
- Self-motived, independent, out-going, highly organized, multitasking, a good team player, excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills;
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive matters related to students and personnel;
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 17 June 2021. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8406; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
**Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**