Administrative Assistant for Recruitment and On-boarding
(Reference No.: ADMO/HRS/AA/09/2019)
The Human Resources Section of the Office of Administration of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP23,760 to MOP31,680 (index points 270 – 360).
- Support the recruitment process, including but not limited to release of job advertisement, application screening, interview arrangement and preparation of recruitment report and proposal, and ensure they are in compliance with the relevant stipulations;
- Implement the job offer and other onboarding arrangement, including but not limited to input of employee record, issuance of offer letter and work contract, staff card printing, preparation of the report duty paperwork and commencement check-in;
- Closely follow up the headcount status of the assigned units and compile relevant reports upon request;
- Assist in the work permit application process;
- Handle recruitment related enquiries;
- Assist in other tasks and ad hoc assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in management or finance related disciplines;
- Preferably with 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Familiarity with Macao labor laws and other regulatory practices, such as personal data privacy, equal opportunity and public administration, is desirable;
- Understanding of work permit application procedures is an advantage;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Well organized and meticulous in details, with competence in working independently and dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Good team player with a positive attitude.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details and apply ONLINE on or before 19 September 2019. Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 4057; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
|Download the application form only when applying through this online system is not likely. When not applying through this website, besides completing the application form, please submit your CV, copy of academic certificates (diplomas), copy of academic transcripts, ID or passport copy and declaration of employment (for civil servant only) to the above postal address, e-mail address or fax no.|